I cut it out a while ago, and then dumped it in one of my active project bins. I started sewing it a little before eight, and it was definitely done and on me by 9:20. I wasn't sewing hard the whole time; I had a trashy medieval mystery novel that I was reading, so I took a couple of breaks.
True, the threads are untrimmed, but this is the first t-shirt I've made, I combined the directions for 2005 and 2805, and I bound the neck in a way that was completely new to me.
I really like this shirt. The fit is just about perfect; I'll cut the sleeves a half inch or so wider next time, but they work perfectly well as they are. The neckline treatment turned out well.
I shall definitely have to see what else fabric.com has in the way of knits.


No comments:
Post a Comment