Wedding Card Box 2026 Variation
-
Ten years ago, I made a satin-covered card box for my niece's wedding, and
this year I was asked to make another for her twin!
The inspiration:
The overa...
Today’s Pattern Story: Vogue 997
-
Natalie wasn’t sure she’d ever be able to make up her mind. Should she
choose a blond All-American type like her friend Valerie, or go for more of
a dark, ...
Sequined knit Northcote skirt
-
I’ve had this beautiful sequined wool blend knit in my stash for awhile.
It’s one of those fabrics you can’t resist buying and then have no idea
what to ma...
Belated Blog Updates
-
Welcome to my longest blog break ever? It’s been ten months since I’ve
posted here (March 2021), but I have some good reasons. If you follow me on
Instagra...
Australia Trip Nostalgia
-
I've been back from my whirlwind Australia trip for two weeks, and it was
so fabulous that I feel the need to sit down and write a little recap.
Overall...
Hungry Zombie Cometh Home
-
Okay, so I know I dropped off the face of the Earth without so much as a
"smell ya later." What can I say? Sometimes life gives you lemons,
sometimes it ...
Burda 11-2012-118, Classic Trench
-
[image: Burda 11-2012-118 Thumbnail]
So last Spring, almost a year ago now, I was in a mood to tackle a big
project and to do it right. I don't know why ...
Thank You!
-
I was surprised as the number of responses to my most recent post! I am
thankful to have you as readers, and would like you to know how special
each one o...
Something Other Than Sewing....
-
I often find myself getting involved in projects that inevitably become a
bit of an obsession....home repairs, sewing, roller derby....but one thing
I neve...
No comments:
Post a Comment